The Ontario Hunter Education Program will assist you to understand the natural world and become a knowledgeable and responsible hunter. The program provides introduction information about:
* ecosystems and wildlife management
* hunting laws and regulations
* hunter responsibilities
* identification, biology, management of and hunting techniques for
big game, small game and waterfowl. hunting and survival
* the hunter’s role in society
* Wild Turkey education and certification
The Course runs from 6-10pm the Friday night and 9am to 5 pm Saturday. This includes the time to take the exam.
Cost of the course is as follows;
$160 (includes all materials)
* $10 will be refunded if you have your own Manual.
Tell your friends and hope to see you there!