All the photos featured on this page are NOT for sale at the present time. This page is for showcasing an array of my photography work and skills and so clients can get a feel for my photos.
The area of photography I specialize my skills on is; Alternative Modelling, Urbex Modelling, Urbex Photography and Equine Photography.
- Models of all genders, sizes and ages.
- This type of modelling includes people with: Tattoos, Piercings, Dyed Hair, Unique Hair Styles, Outstanding style/clothing or anyone with a creative style.
- I [Do Not] take part in photographing nude models.
- All my model shots are taken outdoors in creative and unique scenery.
- I have photographed in a studio before but my style of photography, as shown on this page, are all taken outdoors for more photo realistic scenes and natural lighting.
- Cosplay counts for Alternative Modelling
- Personally, I will not photograph models in lingerie, revealing and/or see through clothing, or inappropriate cosplay costumes.
- Urbex modelling is the art of photographing models in abandoned buildings.
- This is another option for my Alternative Modelling Photography.
- While this is an amazing photo opportunity, Urbex modelling is only chosen at the models own risk. Abandoned buildings are old and worn down, injuries can occur if you are not careful, unsafe or unaware of your surroundings. Everyone’s full attention must be alert at all times for the safety of the photographer's, assistants and models.
- Now this art form of photography can also be considered as a form of trespassing. Though the buildings are abandoned it can still be owned by someone or under maintenance. Damage and graffiti will not be tolerated out of respect for the buildings.
- Just like Urbex Modelling photography, this form of art is photographing abandoned places (Minus the models)
- I photograph the remains of forgotten places and document the history through photos.
- I do not cause damage or do graffiti in these buildings.
- While this isn't the most popular or well known art form of photography, to me it’s fascinating, unique, creatively creepy yet beautiful.
- I have always had a love for horses, so not only do I love horseback riding, I love photographing them.
- Horses are undeniably beautiful and amazing subjects to photograph. They are beautiful movers and without a question, are gorgeous creatures.
- I have much experience photographing horses from simple grazing shots to motion (cantering, jumping, ect) shots.
- Options for photographing models on horses is of course an option, but preferably if the model owns their own horse that they are comfortable being photographed on and the horse is in a stress free environment.
If there is anymore information not covered here that you would like to know, please feel free to contact me. I will answer any respectable questions you have.
Featured Model on this Page: Keaton Asher Taylor.
Equestrianism and Pets
Contact For More Info.